Palliser recliners are available in 85 luxurious leather options and more than 200 fabric colors and prints. With 45 different styles of recliners to choose from, the exact recliner you have always wanted is a few clicks away. Select the style that fits your taste, then pick the leather or fabric option that matches your home decor, then select the recliner options your want. You can have all the features you want without having to pay for features you don’t need. From opulent to shabby chic, build the perfect Palliser recliner chair for you.
Palliser Recliner Options
Palliser’s fully customizable recliner chairs come with any of the following features:
- Wall Hugger—Palliser Wall Hugger recliners fully recline even when placed just inches from a wall.
- Rocker Recliner—Choose a rocking recliner and rock away in comfort. This feature is quiet enough that you won’t disturb others in your home theater.
- Swivel Rocker Recliner—With 360 degree swivel you can see your home theater screen and pivot to talk to everyone else in your home cinema.
- Power Recliner—Palliser recliners are available with manual or power reclining action. With manual you can recline in comfort anywhere in your home, no need for an electrical outlet. Add power reclining for smooth and easy reclining action with the touch of a button.
- 2 Motor Power Recliner—For ultimate reclining functionality, add 2 Motor Power Recline so you can adjust the back and the seat of your chair separately.
- Power Lift Recliner—This feature is a great choice for elderly customers. When you are done relaxing, Power Lift gives you a gentle boost, so standing up again is comfortable too.
Fabric and Leather Options
Fully customizable Palliser recliners are available in an astounding array of leathers and fabrics. When choosing your material, bear in mind that leather requires some maintenance, but it is relatively easy to clean. With leather, in exchange for a higher price you get a more durable, fade-resistant material.
Palliser recliners offer multiple grades of leather. A higher grade means higher quality, long-lasting, thicker, less processed leather. Each grade is available in a variety of colors. Get exactly the color you want. To see swatches of all available materials: select your style, then click the “Color Swatches” tab beneath the picture of your chair. Browse through the different grades of leather. Use the arrow buttons to scroll through more grades. Click individual swatches to see a larger image.
Fabrics are available in two grades and in a nearly unlimited palette of colors and prints. From taupe to sea foam green to houndstooth, we have the recliner fabric of your dreams. Most prints are found in the Grade II section.
Contact us today for product details or to place an order by telephone. Give us a call at 281-550-9600 and one of our representatives will provide you with professional guidance. Get ready to relax in style and comfort in your living room, den, game room or home theater.